Top Tips for Keeping Infections at Bay
As a mother you don’t want your children sick at home when they could be at school. Lifebuoy’s unique formulation along with healthy hygiene habits can help protect you and your family from infection.
Top tips to keep you and your children healthy!
- Make sure your family wash their hands with soap improve hand hygiene by washing your hands at five key occasions – at bath-time, before breakfast, before lunch, before dinner and after visiting the toilet. This will help prevent the spread of germs.
- Establish hygienic family habits bathe once a day with soap. Use Lifebuoy soap to wash away dirt and germs that cause odour, prickly heat, and blisters outside and colds and flu inside. Lifebuoy has created a selection of variants to suit each need.
- Eat well eating fruit and vegetables is essential to a healthy lifestyle. They can help fight infection and replace lost fluids.
- Drink Plenty of healthy fluids drink plenty of water. Swap coffee or sugary drinks for herbal tea to keep hydrated.
- Spend time outside Infections can be transmitted in any type of crowded environment. Walk to school and work in the open air if you can. Handwashing with Lifebuoy bar soap or handwash will reduce the risk after you have been in any crowded place.
- Sleep well everyday lack of sleep can make you vulnerable to infections. Try to get at least 8 hours sleep a night. Have a hot bath before going to bed to relieve stress and get rid of germs.
Share this article